In 1952 Furze Morrish wrote a book “Outline of Astro-Psychology”. Like many examples of extraordinary work this book has fallen on hard times. What Furze does is open up the possibility for discovering solutions for life’s challenges through using astrological techniques.
- basic personality, their strengths and weaknesses.
- It shows their approach to life and their approach in relationship.
- It gives a message of what is important to them;
- what their learning style is,
- and therefore to what career they are best suited
Using a special technique I can determine the timing when an event occurred which set in motion a pattern that repeats throughout a person’s life.
- Career or direction
Helena Blavatsky, perhaps the greatest medium of the modern era, wrote “True Astrology is a mathematical science, which teaches us what particular causes will produce what particular combinations.” She also said, “True, such astrologers there are but few: but are we justified in condemning the science of electricity because there may be very few real electricians?”